We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to meet our customers’ requirements, including over 150 dedicated vehicles/trailers, 22 x bulk tipping vehicles/trailers, as we as an abundance of specialised equipment.
We are extremely proud of our customer portfolio which, as well as working directly for a number of the world’s largest shipping lines, also includes, NVOCC’s, freight forwarders, international trailer operators, retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, as well as many other logistics/supply chain companies.
We are part of the Seven Group of companies which is a privately owned asset and property Management Company. This means we have the ability to take advantage of synergies within the group of companies which enables us to provide our customers with an end-to-end logistics solution.
Quickly Get a Free Container Transportation Quote?
Seven LINCS - A Modern & Diverse Fleet
We offer a comprehensive range of equipment to meet our customers’ requirements, including over 150 dedicated vehicles/trailers, 22 x bulk tipping vehicles/trailers, as we as an abundance of specialised equipment..
- 20ft Rigid Vehicles – Purposely built to accommodate collections and deliveries to sites with restricted access/weight limits. These are highly popular with companies moving personal effects as well as companies who have regular volumes into built up areas.
- Abnormal Loads / Low Loader Vehicles – Specialising in the transportation of abnormal loads, break bulk cargo and/or OOG containers, with the possibility of supplying ramps for vehicle movements. Plated to 52 tons (STGO CAT1-2) with self/private escort services also available.
- Dangerous Goods – We have a number of ADR trained drivers based in Felixstowe and London who can accommodate all of your hazardous requirements (excluding classes 1,6,7).
- Drawbar Vehicles – The trusty alternative to the splitter trailer which can be transformed into a 20ft rigid vehicle for easy access, and can carry slightly heavier 20ft’s than the rigid vehicles. These are highly popular with our customers who have an abundance of 20ft lightweight containers who can twin the containers together for reduced collection/delivery rates.
- Bulk Tipping Trailers – Our top of the range alloy bodied tipping trailers make these the lightest in their class, maintained to AIC TASCC standards to carry most soft free flowing materials such as sand, cereals, feeds etc.
- Curtain Sided Trailers – 4m, 4.2m, 4.55m or extra tall trailers available.
Being part of the Seven Group means we can take advantage of synergies within other parts of the company, from the sourcing and management of vehicle fleets, to the tailoring of bespoke telematics solutions. This means that all of our vehicles are fitted with our own advanced GPS vehicle tracking system called SevenEye® Vehicle Tracking, which provides our customers with real-time asset location, telemetries, and temperature control using the UK’s widest 2G and 3G GSM/GPRS network, accessible via web or App. We also have an Asset Management company who own over 2000 vehicles throughout the UK which is a huge advantage to us when we need additional resource at short notice.
Trusted, Approved and Accredited
With us being one of the first hauliers to be awarded, The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is an accreditation scheme that aims to improve fleet activity in London and throughout the UK. As a FORS accredited company, we are recognised as a forward-thinking operator that offers safer, greener and more efficient transportation.
Work Related Road Risk
We have worked closely with Transport for London and other industry organisations in developing the Work Related Road Risk (WRRR) for construction Logistics. We believe that any vulnerable road user fatality is avoidable, and have committed to adopting the Work Related Road Risk standard across our organisation.
TASCC was developed because farmers and end users wanted to be sure that crops of grain, oilseeds and pulses were treated responsibly once they left the farm. That includes wheat processed by flour millers and malting barley for the brewers and distillers in the drinks industry. It provides independent verification that the trade is meeting food safety laws. TASCC is also recognised within the food industry as being essential to maintaining traceability of assured combinable crops after they have left the farm.
Quick Quotation - Get your container transported quickly?
Our team of experts are waiting to spec out your solution today...